Summary of Command Key Equivalents
- Command-S - Scan folder...
- Command-O - Open a single picture, or tag file...
- Command-W - Close help window if in front, otherwise stop slide show
- Command-. - Stop show (Command-period). You can also press "Esc"
- Command-T - Make tag file...
- Command-G - Write GIF as...
- Command-P - Print current picture
- Command-Q - Quit
- Command-C - Copy help window to Clipboard
- Command-A - Toggle automatic advance/manual advance
- Command-L - Toggle looping on and off
- Command-R - Toggle random sequence/sequential sequence
- Command-D - Set delay time for each frame, in seconds
- Command-E - Minimum free memory...
- Command-H - Hide picture temporarily
- Command-M - Hide/show menu bar
- Command-F - Find picture by name...
- Command-N - Go to picture number...
- Command-I - Information preferences
- Command-J - Slideshow options
- Command-K - Preferences
- Command-U - File type recognition
- Command-Y - Printing preferences
- Command-? - Help
- Command-1 - New thumbnail window
- Command-2 - Open a thumbnail file
- Command-3 - Save thumbnails window
- Command-4 - Save thumbnails as a new name
- Command-5 - Add file to thumbnail window
- Command-6 - Add folder to thumbnail window
- Command-7 - Start slideshow from thumbnails
- Command-8 - Save as tag file
- Command-9 - Thumbnail preferences
Not on a menu
- Advance to next picture - Space, Return, Enter, "A" to "Z"
or click mouse
- Esc - Stop current slide show
Function keys available on extended keyboards
- F5 - Manual advance
- F6 - Automatic advance
- F7 - Sequential presentation
- F8 - Random presentation
- F9 - Show pictures larger than screen at full size
- F10 - Shrink pictures larger than screen to fit
- F11 - Toggle showing sequence number of current picture
- F12 - Toggle showing file name of current picture
These are not toggles, i.e. pressing F5 will always switch to manual advance,
regardless of whether or not you are currently in manual advance mode. However
pressing Command-A toggles between manual and automatic advance.
Comments to Gammon Software support
Page updated on Wednesday, 15 December 2004